TPC Las Vegas is perhaps one of my favorite golf courses in Las Vegas, if you haven't had the chance to play this course - you're missing out on some of the most amazing golf you'll ever get to play. You first have the guarantee by TPC - that this golf course TPC Las Vegas will always be in it's best condition - in addition, you're teeing off on the very same grounds walked by some of the biggest names in Golf like Tiger Woods to name one.
TPC Las Vegas is recognized as one of Las Vegas' top golf courses, it's almost synonymous with anything associated to golf in Las Vegas. Major fund raising events such as those put on by Justin Timberlake and Tiger Woods are held at this golf course, and there's no reason not to - the course is simply amazing, take the island tee for hole #2 as an example - this is perhaps one of the more challenging holes on the course, at first glance one might feel intimidated however this is quickly washed over with pride that you are taking on a golf course played by many of America's favorites.
Overall, if you're planning to golf in Las Vegas - I encourage you to not bypass TPC Las Vegas, this course has earned it's very right to be one of Las Vegas' must play courses for any golfer amateur to professional - TPC Las Vegas delivers a game that's satisfying and worth every penny.
Monday, May 09, 2011
Thursday, May 05, 2011
If you're looking for a great place to golf in Vegas and crave that Country Club feel, you'll definitely enjoy the Anthem Country Club in Henderson, NV. The course is nestled in one of Nevada's most esteemed communities - behind guarded gates players will find the Anthem Country Club friendly to all levels of golfers and extremely breathtaking.
Golfers are welcome to play this Private Golf Club through Las Vegas Golf Adventures, rounds are not often cheap at Anthem Country Club, but it's definitely worth the play. The practice facility is top notch, with an all-grass driving range and multiple pins with accurately pointed distances to aim at. Your practice shot is hit directly toward the "Strip" offering one of the best views of the city of Las Vegas - I highly recommend putting in some time at the practice facility before taking on the course and Good Luck!
Monday, August 04, 2008
- See a Las Vegas Show - From the Jersey Boys to Cirque du Soleil's "O", Las Vegas offers a plethora of entertainment to fill up a night while you're here on convention. I highly suggest waiting on purchasing your tickets until you have checked into your hotel room. Las Vegas Casinos are often generous with Complimentary Tickets for gamers, you can also find 1/2 off Ticket shops throughout the Las Vegas Strip.
- If you're a golfer, book your Las Vegas Golf Packages early - I can't stress enough, how often people make the mistake of waiting until they get here to book their golf rounds. If you're a high-roller, and want to put in some rounds, check with your Casino Host in advance! Golf courses in Las Vegas are quite popular during the Fall and Spring, failing to notify them in advance can end up in bad tee-times. I also recommend using a service such as Las Vegas Golf Adventures, These guys are very well known in their industry, and have always provided the best golf packages to Las Vegas - check out their golf packages page if you don't believe me! Some of these are too incredible to believe!
- The Botanical Gardens at the Bellagio - If FREE is a word you love, then a visit to the Botanical Gardens at the Bellagio is a fantastic idea.
- Join the Club! - If there is anything you need to do, it's joining the Casino Card Club, these clubs offers a way for you to be rated, and determines your comp level - if you play enough, you can earn, free meals, movies, shows, rooms etc... The best card club in Las Vegas is the Club Card at Green Valley Ranch, here you can turn your points into gaming money and depending on your rating, you can earn some incredible complimentary meals.
- Stay off-Strip - The Hotel and Casino's off the Strip offer incredible savings. Look into, Green Valley Ranch Resort, South Point and the Rio!
- Book early if you have a large group! Although room rates have dropped, occupancy levels are still high! So make sure you contact your choice of hotel early for large groups (4 or more rooms)! This will ensure you have your rooms at the great low price advertised!
Plans are underway to build more than 100 million square feet of new construction to the standards of the U.S. Green Building Council's Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, or LEED, program.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Growing up in an abusive environment, left many scars that I still struggle through today. Looking back, I can't recall what exactly I had done, or what had influenced me to move past the emotional setbacks that was sure to dictate my life. What I do recall is the hatred I had harbored, the fear and the distaste for authority, but at some point, I put that all behind me and grew into a confident and independent woman living in one of the most popular cities in the world.